Link for Global Search on Global 5 web page is still to Global 4
lkmcmillen
2014-06-30 22:54:43 UTC
@Easynews

I often utilize the "Global Search" link displayed at
https://members.easynews.com/global5/ as a quick way to
start a fresh search.

I just noticed today that the link is to Global Search 4,
instead of Global Search 5, while The Global Search link
displayed at https://members.easynews.com/global4/ is still
displaying https://members.easynews.com/global4/ as it
always has.

I suggest, and would appreciate that the link for Global
Search 5 displayed at https://members.easynews.com/global5/
be updated/changed to display
https://members.easynews.com/global5/

Thank you for you courteous consideration of this suggestion.
Uncle Jesse
2014-07-01 00:56:57 UTC
Post by lkmcmillen
@Easynews
I often utilize the "Global Search" link displayed at
https://members.easynews.com/global5/ as a quick way to
start a fresh search.
I just noticed today that the link is to Global Search 4,
instead of Global Search 5, while The Global Search link
displayed at https://members.easynews.com/global4/ is still
displaying https://members.easynews.com/global4/ as it
always has.
I suggest, and would appreciate that the link for Global
Search 5 displayed at https://members.easynews.com/global5/
be updated/changed to display
https://members.easynews.com/global5/
Thank you for you courteous consideration of this suggestion.
This is due to your preferences. Check out:
https://members.easynews.com/preferences.html?cat=s

The very first one is to chose which version of the global search
engine you want to default to...2.0 or Vintage.

Global5 = 2.0
Global4 = Vintage

Please let me know how I'm doing at
https://members.easynews.com/feedback/?a=Uncle+Jesse